BOOK BRISBANE CLINIC
Please contact us if your desired appointment is not available online as we hold appointments for walk in patients.
Appointments are available with General Practitioners, Physiotherapists, Nurse Practitioners and Specialists who have special interests in fracture management and injuries.
What to bring to your appointment
- If required, a referral letter from your General Practitioner (GP), emergency physician or other doctor, Medicare or Veteran Affairs card.
- Private health insurance card.
- Copies of necessary medical records, x rays, MRI scans, CT or ultrasound scans from prior doctor visits.
- If you have seen a physiotherapist, please bring a progress letter from the therapist.
- If you have had surgery, please bring a copy of your operation report.
- It may also be useful to bring any information relevant to your medical history, such as current medication, allergies and ongoing medical problems.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time and efficiently. Occasionally we have emergencies or patients who require a little more time, and these can cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologies if we keep you waiting.
Very often during the course of your evaluation or treatment for fracture, your doctor will require x rays to determine the cause of a problem or to evaluate your progress. If all of the relevant information is not available at the time of your appointment this may cause a delay in your treatment.
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 24 hours notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.